HK -The place for sore tacos

New members welcomed!
It is currently Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:41 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:52 pm 
lurkin' kitty

First, I'd like to thank the administrators for starting a women's forum on Hucking Kitty :clap: . It's not that I don't like hanging with the guys - I do - but sometimes it's nice to have a place where women can come and discuss things without certain, hmm, how shall I put this, egos coming into play :D. I appreciate a guy's input, so long as it's constructive and courteous (and humor is a big plus). Hopefully this site will be a place where women feel they can come and share their thoughts and experiences without being ridiculed because of their gender. Plenty of other sites out there (eh hem...empty beer) where that's been happening :naughty: . Just kind of defeats the purpose of encouraging women in this sport I'm so passionate about.

That being said, come on, women, I know several who are on here - let's get this forum moving! :dance:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:50 pm 
lurkin' kitty

Great topic! :)

Yay! That's at least two of us here. One of the things I'd like to talk about is skills development. We learn and develop our skills (riding, working on bikes, etc) differently than the other sex. Nothing wrong with that-- but I'm not likely to try to do something that's gonna result in injury because it looks cool. I'm more likely to learn more deliberately.

I'm sure I'll think of a few other things too :) But that's it for first thing in the morning.

:sleeping-blue: :sleeping-blue: