I will celebrate with servicing my Hadley hubs! :lol:

Post subject: Re: HK birthday!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:18 pm 
big hucker

Pics or GTFO. ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:14 pm 
pussy

It was an easy yet a quite dirty job! :lol: Since Hadley factory grease is a magical substance as rare as Unicorn ear wax, I applied a very thin coat of Slick Honey that is available to us mere mortals to the pawls. Next step in my HK celebrations: fork lowers service. Let's see if this time I can do without spilling 1/2 gallon of oil on the floor. :doh:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:57 pm 
friendly kitty

Happy Birthday, albeit belated to HK. It's obvious when it's occurred, a new wave of expatriots show up from a CHUM induced EB purge to meet their friends again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:40 pm 
yappin' kitty

I had no idea I was joining such a young forum. You guys need old experienced hands like me and Randy to help steer you right.
I'm one of the elite few that have been banned by EB twice....once in the Pogrom of F88, and now, in the "cost-effectiveness" upgrade being carried out by "Errand Boy".

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:45 pm 
pussy

We rank low in numbers but high in quality! :lol: We were like a derelict bee swarm - expunged from our home hive two years ago, then we tried a few temporary places until Shibiwan built this new home for us. I am just a drone here, obviously. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:50 pm 
timid kitty

I haven't been expunged yet, just looking for fresh air.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:55 pm 
yappin' kitty

Sti wrote:
We rank low in numbers but high in quality! :lol: We were like a derelict bee swarm - expunged from our home hive two years ago, then we tried a few temporary places until Shibiwan built this new home for us. I am just a drone here, obviously. :lol:

You may want to write this down. Drones seem to be all the rage these days. In certain places, peeps are downright a-skeered of them!
If yer a drone, yer popular, kid!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:13 pm 
friendly kitty

Ray Dolor wrote:
I had no idea I was joining such a young forum. You guys need old experienced hands like me and Randy to help steer you right.
I'm one of the elite few that have been banned by EB twice....once in the Pogrom of F88, and now, in the "cost-effectiveness" upgrade being carried out by "Errand Boy".

This 2015 Pogrom shall be known as the "Post RICH" expunge sessions of 2015, where Morons and Idiots were called out by a hypocrite who took the same oath as us when becoming a member of Empty Wallet, which is the direction Francois is heading with his lack of content. :laughing-rollingyellow: It's all downhill for FC and the Mods, hypocrisy sinks ships faster than the loose lips that follow them.

How can you lead by example when you get busted cheating your own system and gaming it? Or capricious unwritten rules get you banned, or the beatings will continue until moral improves around here? The idiots in power over there can't even differentiate between cause and effect of the problems they have.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 pm 
pussy

I agree with you RandyBoy but it looks like the recent events and the loss of a few comrades did not have a very lasting effect on the OC survivors. People have short memory and infinite appetite for entertainment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:36 pm 
impatient kitty

But it probably won't affect their bottom line, 99.9% of the members of EB know nothing of the hypocrites that run that dog and pony show. There's always going to an untapped well of new members to keep the rich content going.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:36 am 
friendly kitty

Sti wrote:
I agree with you RandyBoy but it looks like the recent events and the loss of a few comrades did not have a very lasting effect on the OC survivors. People have short memory and infinite appetite for entertainment.

Yep, and it's kind of funny, they keep posting and don't see the writing on the wall. Chum wants the forum gone. In the mean time, there's barely enough quorum for a circle jerk contest with DirtJunky, netwurker, Hawg and RockerC. So for now, they think every thing is honky dory in the OC. But Chum will watch them like a hawk and before you know it, they'll all be out on their keester too. And they may be like some of us here, and never see it coming, or else, they just don't care, and they are loving their additional posting monopolistic powers to post over there. Posts don't add to rep, posts don't add to post count, posts are not "rich" enough, and Chum said he's getting rid of the forum long before it becomes a problem. A lot of work by a lot of folks that posted good rich content, stuff that was fun, has been deleted. the Penthouse forum for example. Gone, deleted... many hours of hand typed and hand written fun stories, trashed. Just a matter of time before all the Hawg Volumes all get deleted too. Lots of time spent doing video's adding sound track, editing, poof, soon it will all be gone.
Just a matter of time. If the Hawg Volumes go, then Hawg might get the message and leave also.

What's left over there is nothing but the Circle Jerk Boyz, for now.

I'm a moron, I'm an Idiot, I am a retard too, but I also can see the writing upon the wall, critical mass was lost, a long, long time ago in the OC.

Wondering if Jan or Feb of 2016 will be the last and final expungement of the O.C. over there at EB.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:13 am 
yappin' kitty

EB is a necessity for the Dum-dum element in mtb, and let's face it, the number of mtb newbs with cash in hand and no common sense is significant. This is why EB exists and Store Clerk and Errand Boy know it.

I've invited a few of them (the long-time OC posters) over here, but one guy told me was not sure he'd "be welcome". WTF. Unless he was caught gargling errand boys' pea-sized testicles, why wouldn't he be welcome here? Hell, even if he WAS caught at it, I wouldn't mind if he showed a little backbone and came over.
If nothin' else he could be an excellent source for joke-material.

Hawg kinda surprises me there a bit. I thought he'd be at least a bit more feisty.
Say La Vee.

Damn. I just heard from my riding buddy....his MRSA is back, it looks like. That is some bad shyte, right there. I suggest that everybody just say 'no' to MRSA.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:17 am 
yappin' kitty

cleared2land wrote:
I haven't been expunged yet, just looking for fresh air.

Good to see you here. Is that really you in the avatar?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:30 am 
pussy

Ray Dolor wrote:
Damn. I just heard from my riding buddy....his MRSA is back, it looks like. That is some bad shyte, right there. I suggest that everybody just say 'no' to MRSA.

Sorry to hear that about your friend, Ray. Our little skirmishes are nothing compared to stuff like that.

I don't think we would discriminate against anyone, we have our little cave with fire and sometimes a storm outside brings us a few new faces, some stay and some leave, but as long as they don't have an empty beer tramp stamp on their ass, they are all welcome. :lol: We don't have to be intimate friends, but we have tons of respect towards each other here.

With the exception of Mr. Magura who despises us all. :laughing-rolling: (kidding, just kidding :lol:)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 am 
yappin' kitty

Licious wrote:
A belated happy birthday! Congrats everyone. Sorry I don't visit as often, but I am glad the site is thriving!

'Licious, it's a joy to see your smilin' 'chopper avatar here!
Now. How can we get, Hawg, Slow Danger, DJ, and the rest to come over without getting banned?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:33 am 
pussy

You can lead a horse to water... ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:41 am 
friendly kitty

Ray Dolor wrote:

So I got my work cut out for me huh, only been timed-out twice :dance:

:flags-canada:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:51 am 
impatient kitty

deke505 wrote:
[

Patience Deke, it's only Feb.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:53 am 
friendly kitty

deke505 wrote:
Ray Dolor wrote:

deke, all it takes is getting timed out once.... they never forget, the mods... a file gets opened up on you, all the mods put you on their shit list for being problematic because someone complained about you, no matter how petty. Once you get a complaint, it's just a matter of time until the mods shit can you.

A purge has gone on every year about this time. Chum stated he wants the OC gone. If you've been in the OC, and been timed out, you are now persona non grata. A mod will shitcan you. Might be Chum, might be Rockchucker, they might even go over to Pink Bike, start lies and hunt you down and smear your name for things you never even did. I think GOB is even a mod over on Pink Bike too. They are all connected, and all in the bike industry, in some way shape or form. Chum handles software and ad design people and hired them for Bell Helmets, and probably a few others in the MTB industry. Having a mod title in his cap gives him a competitive advantage in the business. He's also a fucked up drunk that rides his bike and crashes and hurts himself, but swears bikes and beer go together, it's a lifestyle. That's called being a hypocrite, he needs to recuse himself from commenting on bikes and beers, he's the poster child of failure when you combine the two at the same time.

Last edited by RandyBoy on Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:56 am 
friendly kitty

RandyBoy wrote:
deke505 wrote:
Ray Dolor wrote:

deke, all it takes is getting timed out once.... they never forget, the mods... a file gets opened up on you, all the mods put you on their shit list for being problematic because someone complained about you, no matter how petty. Once you get a complaint, it's just a matter of time until the mods shit can you.

so if I go back I should aim for the whole Enchilada :D

:flags-canada:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:57 am 
impatient kitty

Go out big Deke.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:58 am 
pussy

Nah, keep your backdoor open for some ninja fishing trips! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:04 am 
yappin' kitty

^ This.
Feels great in here.

...sent by dixie cup/string

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:13 am 
friendly kitty

In the past week, how many folks have been timed out or out right perma banned at the OC in EB?

here's another sign:

Quote Originally Posted by DIRTJUNKIE View Post
I've never felt so naked and disrespected. Our thougts and posts aren't worthy of any reps. The argument of quality just rubs me the wrong way. The OC is full of quality posts but in their eyes not worthy of reps. I don't even think its legal to. discriminate one board over another like that. I say get rid of the rep system altogether rather than make us feel like second class citizens.

Excuse me while I go down to the corner to beg for change. I'm not worthy.
dude, you're really being pretty funny DJ

1. it's legal

2. it's a common practice in a myriad of other forums to handle off topic sections differently. Whether it's by removing search, removing post count, limiting number of threads, or deleting by date...or any combination of those.

"you're" not a second class member.

the posts here in the OC are not relevant to EB as a whole - they count "less".

but why would that make a difference to anyone here? Your cat themed pics, memes, gifs, 1 word games etc. can still go on.

Last edited by RandyBoy on Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:17 am 
impatient kitty

RandyBoy wrote:
In the past week, how many folks have been timed out or out right perma banned at the OC in EB?

I can think of at least 7.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:22 am 
friendly kitty

Wishful Tomcat wrote:
RandyBoy wrote:

I can think of at least 7.

Of those 7 how many were "main" or significant players at the OC? Above, Chum just justified how he's going to do it, the OC is nothing but substandard posts, they don't count. Then he neutered post counts in the OC and he neutered rep in the OC. That makes the OC nothing but second rate substandard, and the members that continue to frequent the location, with the majority of their posts, are second rate members at EB... persona non grata.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:23 am 
yappin' kitty

Let's see.
deke, emu, f_w, hdell, BOD, marp, sti, ray, (8)
Who else?

...sent by dixie cup/string

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:28 am 
friendly kitty

Anyone that's been around EB for 7 or 8 years or more now, has seen how things work around there... they have enough history with mods and Francois, especially if they spent any time in the Nor Cal Section, or like me, spent any time actually riding around with Francois, to see and know he's a poseur. 20 years riding a bike and he still sucks. Chums a drunk moderator, drunk 2 days in a row when he crashed his bike and hurt himself back in 2006. plus he jacked his wrist 3 months prior to that being hit by a car on his bicycle, or so it appears. Can you say perhaps insurance money? Familiarity breeds contempt. Those clowns sank their own ship with their own actions. They need us old folks, the ones that have their skeletons in the closet, gone from EB. We are no longer useful idiots to their business model.

Chum's and Francois's narcicistic ego's and their propensity to post up how much fun they are having, while getting comped trips by someone that wants something from them, with their clicky insider group of riders, is the same material that show's up as links years later and shows how pathetic they truly are... the pictures, and the stories they write don't lie, they become first hand fact and video, they become evidence of being corrupt.

Go look over on Pink Bike, and see the witch hunt they performed, and the lies they perpetrated without any evidence, trying to justify their actions. over claims about something like ganging up and neg repping someone... funny how Francois was the first to video tape himself and his home screen doing the exact same thing, years before anyone else. So we pull the link up, and sink their ship and lies with a direct hit. There's too much shady history, period.

But do what you want, feel free to associate with who ever you want also.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:42 am 
friendly kitty

Checking in :)
Sprocket is getting his email reset and will check in soon.

It's been a crazy week :)