HK

the place for sore tacos
It is currently Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:24 am

All times are UTC




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:53 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
In total there are 6 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 60 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:54 pm


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:18 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm
Posts: 3086
Location: Dallas, TX
No shit? I wonder what was special about October 6th?

What will we call it? "HK Peak Day"??? :lol:

_________________
http://about.me/marpilli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:31 am 
Offline
big hucker

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Posts: 3530
Location: Cazadero Ca.
Hey,
I check in here at least 4 times a day.

_________________
"Take a giant step, outside your mind" Taj Mahal.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:37 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm
Posts: 3086
Location: Dallas, TX
norton55 wrote:
Hey,
I check in here at least 4 times a day.


:)

I'm just surprised at the peak number on Oct. 6th.

Quote:
Most users ever online was 60 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:54 pm

_________________
http://about.me/marpilli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:10 pm 
Offline
bad kitty!
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:22 am
Posts: 3344
Well, I guess randomly we will manage to be online, all of us at the same time, from time to time.
I'm here a few times a day as well.

Magura :)

_________________
DIY all the way


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:39 pm 
Offline
lil' hucker

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:20 pm
Posts: 1308
Magura wrote:
Well, I guess randomly we will manage to be online, all of us at the same time, from time to time.
I'm here a few times a day as well.

Magura :)



That's likely the answer.

I, however, always favor the conspiracy theory........

_________________
'Merica's Finest City


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:30 pm 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:32 pm
Posts: 3086
Location: Dallas, TX
Ray Dolor wrote:
I, however, always favor the conspiracy theory........


No conspiracy.... It was...

Image


:sci-fi-marvinmartian: :sci-fi-marvinmartian: :sci-fi-marvinmartian: :sci-fi-marvinmartian: :lol:

_________________
http://about.me/marpilli


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:33 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
marpilli wrote:
No shit? I wonder what was special about October 6th?

What will we call it? "HK Peak Day"??? :lol:



Yes you are the boss, so that's what we shall call it. ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:04 pm 
Offline
friendly kitty
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:56 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:47 pm 
Offline
big hucker

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Posts: 3530
Location: Cazadero Ca.
^^ That is funny......... :lol:

_________________
"Take a giant step, outside your mind" Taj Mahal.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:03 am 
Offline
friendly kitty
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:56 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
norton55 wrote:
^^ That is funny......... :lol:


It was not what I intended to find, but it was too good to not use. :D


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 4:15 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
southsideguy wrote:
norton55 wrote:
^^ That is funny......... :lol:


It was not what I intended to find, but it was too good to not use. :D


Well have you found what you intended to use?

But damn that is funny. :laughing-rolling:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:37 pm 
Offline
friendly kitty
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:56 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
DIRTJUNKIE wrote:
southsideguy wrote:
norton55 wrote:
^^ That is funny......... :lol:


It was not what I intended to find, but it was too good to not use. :D


Well have you found what you intended to use?

But damn that is funny. :laughing-rolling:


Hell no... I stopped looking after that one. I was laughing too hard to keep clicking. :laughing-rollingyellow:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:52 pm 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
southsideguy wrote:
DIRTJUNKIE wrote:
southsideguy wrote:
norton55 wrote:
^^ That is funny......... :lol:


It was not what I intended to find, but it was too good to not use. :D


Well have you found what you intended to use?

But damn that is funny. :laughing-rolling:


Hell no... I stopped looking after that one. I was laughing too hard to keep clicking. :laughing-rollingyellow:


Still waiting..;)
You must have settled down enough by now to start clicking again.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:46 am 
Offline
friendly kitty
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:56 pm
Posts: 353
Location: Grand Prairie, TX
DIRTJUNKIE wrote:
southsideguy wrote:
DIRTJUNKIE wrote:
southsideguy wrote:
norton55 wrote:
^^ That is funny......... :lol:


It was not what I intended to find, but it was too good to not use. :D


Well have you found what you intended to use?

But damn that is funny. :laughing-rolling:


Hell no... I stopped looking after that one. I was laughing too hard to keep clicking. :laughing-rollingyellow:


Still waiting..;)
You must have settled down enough by now to start clicking again.


Yeah.... I don't remember what I was searching for now...

Image


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:22 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
Holy crappers ^^^ LOL


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:36 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
DIRTJUNKIE wrote:
In total there are 6 users online :: 4 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 60 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:54 pm



In total there are 2 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 60 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Registered users: DIRTJUNKIE, Yahoo [Bot]

So the record still holds to Oct 06, 2015 5:54

March 12, 2016 10:35 pm : Not so much. ;)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:14 pm 
Offline
big hucker

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Posts: 3530
Location: Cazadero Ca.
So, are you going on the record about the record?

_________________
"Take a giant step, outside your mind" Taj Mahal.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:40 pm 
Offline
lil' hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am
Posts: 1768
Location: Earth
I'd say March 12th was a day of infamy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
norton55 wrote:
So, are you going on the record about the record?


Officially, yes.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:25 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
Mookie wrote:
I'd say March 12th was a day of infamy.



On record.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:01 pm 
Offline
big hucker

Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:10 pm
Posts: 3530
Location: Cazadero Ca.
^^Recorded.........

_________________
"Take a giant step, outside your mind" Taj Mahal.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:32 pm 
Offline
lil' hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am
Posts: 1768
Location: Earth
I'll make a note of that.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:14 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
In the history books.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:21 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
Dually noted..


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:26 am 
Offline
lil' hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am
Posts: 1768
Location: Earth
For posterity's sake.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:22 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
A day of concern.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:33 pm 
Offline
timid kitty

Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:45 pm
Posts: 91
A date which will live in infamy, if infamy was a good thing


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:29 am 
Offline
big hucker
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:52 am
Posts: 2746
Location: Front Range Colorado
A day of pure kitty joy.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:10 pm 
Offline
lil' hucker
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:33 am
Posts: 1768
Location: Earth
I was all twitterpated.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 78 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Theme created StylerBB.net