HK -The place for sore tacos

New members welcomed!
It is currently Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:23 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:00 pm 
yappin' kitty

I never got banned, but I suspect I was close at times. I just left because it truly sucked in many ways there. Maybe I'll pop back and see if I can't remedy that situation?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:01 pm 
yappin' kitty

It almost feels like a sobriety date: "I've been EB free for one year now!"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:00 pm 
big hucker

Rockerc wrote:

I'm slowly weaning myself of oc. A lot of times I want to post something, but I catch myself and stop. It's been a year since the mod castration of oc and it's pretty scorched earth over there now.

Last edited by norton55 on Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:45 pm 
lil' hucker

I'm not sure how long it's been since I got uber-perma banned over there, but every time I check EB out, I still have no desire to post over there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:53 pm 
lil' hucker

Actually, after looking for a while at the title of this thread, it seems more appropriate to state that OC has lost it's balls. You can't post there unless you are grammatically castrated first

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:56 pm 
big hucker

Yeah I can't help but notice the few that do still post there have no balls. As I look down at my feet.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:57 pm 
timid kitty

While it's hard to argue that since the great purge the oc hasn't lost it's zeel. Heck it started way before that. Like when Marpalli left, or AZ got the hammer. Once Tone's, Nic and some others left it was all downhill. Think at that point some of the remaining tried to compensate a little too hard with some shock and awe and the domino effect took hold. Still, find it hard to believe that people don't have the balls from the safety of their typewriters. It's more like smarts to know what to say and when, or just growing tired of the bullying, typewriter tough guys, and jhs antics.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:15 pm 
big hucker

theMeat wrote:
While it's hard to argue that since the great purge the oc hasn't lost it's zeel. Heck it started way before that. Like when Marpalli left, or AZ got the hammer. Once Tone's, Nic and some others left it was all downhill. Think at that point some of the remaining tried to compensate a little too hard with some shock and awe and the domino effect took hold. Still, find it hard to believe that people don't have the balls from the safety of their typewriters. It's more like smarts to know what to say and when, or just growing tired of the bullying, typewriter tough guys, and jhs antics.

I've pretty much been the same with my jack ass sarcastic way over the years. It didn't take losing valuable members for me to step up my game. I'm an equal opportunist sarcastic poster. In fact I'm one of the few that keep my sarcasm going in all forums on there. Not limiting my wisecracks to the OC like most do. I started out this way long before the OC and will continue on in all forums.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:27 pm 
friendly kitty

Rockerc wrote:

EB free since '13 because i'm a abrasive motherfucker that the hotpocketing faggots ( = EB mods) can't handle.

Only reason I still visit EB sometimes is S&S (Shocks and Suspension, my fav part of bikes) and the now hidden Maverick board, which is a major dick move IMO.

Last edited by Sarge on Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:22 am 
big hucker

Sarge wrote:
Rockerc wrote:

EB free since '13 because i'm a abrasive motherfucker that the hotpocketing faggots ( = EB mods) can't handle.

Only reason I still visit EB sometimes is S&S and the now hidden Maverick board, which is a major dick move IMO.

Oh wow, I never noticed that the Maverick board wasn't there anymore.

What was the back story on that?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:01 pm 
friendly kitty

DIRTJUNKIE wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Rockerc wrote:

Only reason I still visit EB sometimes is S&S and the now hidden Maverick board, which is a major dick move IMO.

Oh wow, I never noticed that the Maverick board wasn't there anymore.

What was the back story on that?

Dunno, but it's really a dick move. It's like they only want the major brands on the page and small brands can GTFO.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:00 pm 
bikini loving kitty!

it's all about money. When members tried to get the fat forum started EB staff didn't care. Once a sponsor was found (Speedway Cycles) the forum was created.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:41 pm 
lurkin' kitty

MiniTrail wrote:
it's all about money. When members tried to get the fat forum started EB staff didn't care. Once a sponsor was found (Speedway Cycles) the forum was created.

This is going to shock you so I'll apologize in advance, but EVERYTHING is all about money.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:12 pm 
bikini loving kitty!

wv_bob wrote:
This is going to shock you so I'll apologize in advance, but EVERYTHING is all about money.

I get that. Just don't understand how they at EB draw the line is all.

Especially when it comes to examples like the Mav forum being hidden. Seems like a dick move to me too

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:43 am 
friendly kitty

EB wants their rich content, but hesitates when members ask for specific forums to put some content into. If they go unused, then kill them off and combine them with other low use forums. That way if someone google searches a topic that was covered, maybe they will get a new user.

I know, we shouldn't expect fc to do anything useful because running off the ones who added most of the good bike content but also add the best social content draw people to the website.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:12 am 
flirting kitty

Oh, I'm sorry. I thought this was Facebook. ;)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:38 am 
big hucker

Yawn...oops it's past my bedtime.

Just a heads up everyone there are still a few of us that keep the majority on their toes with our posts. When it gets slow around there I just drop into the General forum and harass the ones stuck on new geometry and wheel size.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:54 pm 
pussy

It is time to let this EB obsession go, IMHO. I hope we have moved on. I am really tempted to make this thread disappear.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 pm 
friendly kitty

Sti wrote:
It is time to let this EB obsession go, IMHO. I hope we have moved on. I am really tempted to make this thread disappear.

And I will archive.is the FUCK out of it if you do. Removing threads is a kike move thats not done IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:41 pm 
timid kitty

Sarge wrote:
Sti wrote:

And I will archive.is the FUCK out of it if you do. Removing threads is a kike move thats not done IMO.

While deleting a thread over content goes against the grain of huckin's roots, and what it stands for for many members, "kike" ?, really? That post, and maybe even you should be removed for a hurtful racist comment imo. But whatever, i don't make the rules, or threats when i don't agree with them, fool

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:44 pm 
lil' hucker

Hey now Sarge, that ain't cool.

I say keep the thread. It kinda comes and goes. It seems to be in a rather active "go" phase now but it'll pass.

Edit: I should have said that this thread is in an active "come" phase but this isn't the litter box. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:38 am 
friendly kitty

theMeat wrote:
Sarge wrote:
Sti wrote:

While deleting a thread over content goes against the grain of huckin's roots, and what it stands for for many members, "kike" ?, really? That post, and maybe even you should be removed for a hurtful racist comment imo. But whatever, i don't make the rules, or threats when i don't agree with them, fool

HK is not a safe space. If your feels got triggered because I said kike, get the fuck back to EB.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:28 pm 
timid kitty

You made threats, and a racist comment. As long as i'm not banned, i'll come back whenever i want. Watching ignorant people, like you, make racist comments makes it more entertaining. Lets my mind wonder. Like whether you even know any jews, or if your just going by what your toothless buddies tell you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:43 pm 
pussy

Yeah, this forum is pretty much self-policing, we pride ourselves on not needing heavy handed moderation. That said, racial slurs will not go unnoticed. Fix this, Sarge, or I'll fix it for you.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:33 pm 
friendly kitty

Sti wrote:
Yeah, this forum is pretty much self-policing, we pride ourselves on not needing heavy handed moderation. That said, racial slurs will not go unnoticed. Fix this, Sarge, or I'll fix it for you.

Welp, HK confirmed just as bad as EB is. gg no re everyone!

I'm gone. If you want to find me: 8ch.net/mtb/, the only MTB site without faggotry.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:58 pm 
pussy

Sarge wrote:
Sti wrote:

Welp, HK confirmed just as bad as EB is. gg no re everyone!

I'm gone. If you want to find me: 8ch.net/mtb/, the only MTB site without faggotry.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:44 am 
big hucker

I agree.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:42 am 
big hucker

Anybody have any meds they can spare?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:05 am 
lil' hucker

I just used the last of my stash. Frack!!!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:03 pm 
yappin' kitty

Whew! That was close! I learn something new every day, had to look up "kike"... Bye Sarge...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 647 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next